Followers

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Forever Blowing Bubbles...

This card was made using a Penny Black stamp that I have had quite a while. I was lacking inspiration so I consulted my 'inspiration jar' and selected the following challenges for myself:
  1. Use a Penny Black stamp that you haven't used in a while.
  2. Do not add any colour to the main image.
  3. Apart from Black or White only add one additional colour.
The only addition to the main image that I used was a little Stardust Stickles on the bubbles (although I don't think that shows up very well on the photograph).

I then added a simple 'Hero Arts' sentiment, a couple of corner pieces and some plain white Card Candi from Craftwork Cards that I added the same Stardust Stickles to.

Hope you like it and thank you very much for stopping by.

No comments: