Followers

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

All Boy...

Another card from me today is for the following challenges

Mo's DP2 Challenge '"B" is for...' and
Come and Get It Challenges using the colours Olive, Razzleberry and Pumpkin

First of all I printed off one of Mo's gorgeous images, 'Fixer Boy' and you can get it from her shop here because "B" is for... BOY, then I proceeded to colour the image using the three colours given above.


I love the overall finish of the card (the photograph doesn't really do it justice) and I was really pleased with the end result. I think I shall give this card to my nephew next month.

I then added a verse that I got out of the bargain bin at Alexandra Palace a few years ago and a charm.

Hope you like it,
Thanks for stopping by today,
Hugs, Fae xx

No comments: