Followers

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Autumn Days

Hello Fellow Crafters...

Been busy this morning, I realised I was running behind on making a card for Mo's Digital Challenge and so I have made a cute card for the following blog challenges:

Mo's Digital Challenge #157, Autumn Fun
Fashionista Challenge, Anything Goes

I started with an A5 white base card and made it landscape. In paint.net I then merged a Mo's Digital Pencil digi stamp with a sentiment from Create with TLC digi stamp.

I coloured her in Autumn colours and stamped the leaves in copper ink to the base (the stamp is PSX F-2781).  I also stamped one more onto plain white card and cut the additional leaf out.

After printing and colouring the image I then cut it out and mounted it onto brown and then white card. I added some brown ribbon to the corners and some clear adhesive diamante gems.  I then added the leaf I cut out earlier to the bottom right corner of the card.  To make the clouds in the background I die cut a scalloped circle with my BigShot and then sponged blue ink over the template to make it look like clouds.

Hope you like the card and thank you for visiting my blog.
Hugs, Fae xx

No comments: