Followers

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Best Day Ever

Hi guys and girls
Long time no see...

I have been a bit busy lately and that's why I haven't been actively blogging. I have problems with my health and I have various other things going on in my life that crafting has had to take a little bit of a back seat I'm afraid, but here is a card that I have made, this week, for the Cupcake Craft Challenges 'Two's Company'

I wanted some inspiration for my mother-in-laws birthday card and the Cupcake Craft Challenge was the first challenge I came across on Monday (as they set their new challenges on Mondays). 'Two's Company' seemed to be a fair goal to aspire to so I set to work on this.

I loved the background papers on this card and these were just a few scraps I had laying around in my scraps box so I tried to tie all the colours in together and added some white spots with a Sakura Gelly Roll pen to the dress. The stamp used is 'Best Day Ever' by Sugar Nellie. The sentiment is silver embossed white card and was a freebie with a craft magazine.

Hope you like it.

No comments: