Followers

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Happy Halloween

Hi guys and girls
I have something special today.  My passion for everything Halloween has been on an all time high today as I have been combining a few Blog Challenges to make something special.  I am entering this card in the following challenges:-

Passion for Promarkers 'Bee Happy' (Yellow and Black)
Songbird Challenges 'Build Me Up Buttercup' (Yellow)
Tiddly Inks 'Halloween' (using a Tiddly Inks image)
Divas by Design 'Something Spooky'
Cutie Pie Challenge Blog 'Halloween'

Firstly, I took a 20cm by 20cm (8" x 8") white base card.  In Publisher I had a 18.5cm x 18.5cm square and inserted the Tiddly Inks spider web (freebie) from a while back, into the box.  I then layered another box over the top and added the 'Spooky Birthday' image (but only part of it).  I stuck this to the base card with double sided adhesive tape. I then added a Halloween sentiment, a ribbon and three yellow card candi.

On the inside, I created a similar background and then added a verse that I made up. It says:

From our house to your house
on 'All Hallows Eve'
may your Hallowe'en be a restful one
from Fae, Lianne, Lewis and Steve

I then reprinted the first image and coloured the cake in. I then cut the cake out and added it to the verse on the inside.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today.
Hugs



Just a quick addition to the previous entry... my card got the Passion for Promarkers TOP 5. Yay!

No comments: