Followers

Friday, September 05, 2014

Nanny Rose / Back to School

Dear All

Apologies for not adding any new projects lately, my beloved grandmother, Rose, died at home, aged 86, in August and I haven't, until recently felt much like crafting.

Anyway, this week, I picked up my ProMarkers and had a little play and I did, make this card for the latest Passion for ProMarkers Challenge 'Back to School', which you can find here - I hope you like it?


The digi stamp is called Book Pile Miller from Simply Betty Stamps and looks exactly like my son did this morning on his first day back (yes - he did go back to school on a Friday!!!???).  I coloured him with my ProMarkers and added a red border to the greeting and the image.  The background paper was some leftover scrap so I apologise, but I cannot for the life of me, remember who made it.

Hope you like this cheeky little fella?
Have a lovely evening and thanks for stopping by for a visit.

Hugs, Fae x

3 comments:

Ella's Design said...

Great back to school card, Fae - just perfect for our theme this week! Fab colouring of that fun image and great choice of paper too!
So sorry to hear about your grandmother and I hope that you get back into your crafting soon!
Hugs, Lisa x
Thanks for joining us this week at Passion for Promarkers! x

Cards By MI said...

So sorry to hear about your granny. :(
Remember her with joy and your crafting spirit will return. Make something in memory of her maybe. Anyway, your card is really sweet and I love your fabby image. Thanks for playing with us over at PFP this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Eileen said...

A fabulous CAS back to school image and so perfectly coloured. Great matching to the paper you have used.
Sorry to read about your grandmother, time really does go by too fast.
Thanks for playing along with our 'Back to School' challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers, and good luck
Eileen x