Followers

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Ooooh la la

Hi everyone

Just adding another quick card before I nip off to bed, as I really love the way this one turned out.

She's called 'Denise' and she's by Saturated Canary. She can be found here. Isn't she great?

I love her hair and she seems to be a little 'ooh la la'.  Coloured with Copic Markers and added some crafty paper, stars, numbers and ribbons.

This was made at the request of a Facebook friend, who got in touch and asked me to make a card for her. She really liked it and said that the photograph didn't really do the card much justice, so I apologise for that, but as you can't see the original card, I guess it doesn't really matter that much to you guys.

Anyway, I loved the way the whole card turned out (I have to admit, my favourite colour combos at the moment are black, red and gray).

I hope you like it too. Come back soon x



No comments: