Followers

Saturday, June 24, 2017

70 is just a number

Back again

So, I made this card for a friend of the family, who's friend was turning 70 and she wanted a special card.  The lady in question has a Beagle (same as me) so I decided to use one of Mo's Digital Pencil images - not actually convinced that this dog is meant to be a Beagle (as Beagles have longer legs than this, think it is more likely a Bassett Hound) but I decided to declare it as such and used the same colours as MY Beagle- Bum.

This image is so cute in it's own right and I loved colouring her in.  I only used my Copic pens on this card and added a 'Happy Birthday' die cut, which was cut out using my Big Shot and then added some fancy, sparkly gold numbers for the '70', which also came with the two gold stars, as a set from Hobbycraft.  I then just added some background paper, again from my leftover scrap paper stash and three red adhesive gemstones.  Cute eh?

Thanks for stopping by x

No comments: