Followers

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Camper Wedding

Dear bloggers

This card is a wedding card I recently made for my friend Tracey.

Tracey had been invited to a wedding where the bride was arriving in a lime green camper van and her colours were Lime, Lilac and Yellow and her bouquet consisted of sunflowers.  So, naturally, Tracey asked me if I could incorporate all of these specifics into one card for her.

I used a digi-stamp from Lili of the Valley, called Wedding Couple - the link is here.

I then digitally printed the image onto white card stock, which I then drew a circle round (using an old DVD), fussy cutting anything that was outside the circle - in this instance, the train and part of the grooms' top hat.  I then used an adjustable  circle cutter to cut three more circles, each slightly larger than the previous circle. Using my Copic markers, I then coloured the edges of each circle in my choice of colour (I also did the same for the rectangle mounts on the left of the card - leaving one white, which I then ran through my Big Shot using a CuttleBug embossing folder to emboss dots).  After colouring the edges of each mount I adhered them to the front of the card.

I then coloured the image, using the same Lime, Lilac and Yellow (and Grey) Copic markers.  Once everything was adhered, I then added some Jolee's Boutique sunflower adhesive stickers around the edge of the image.

For the inside I printed a wedding verse and a camper van, which I coloured in Lime Green, to match the Bride's transport.

Hope you like it...
Thanks for visiting

No comments: