Followers

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Lacie 4 Lillie

Dear Followers and Visitors

I wanted to share a card I recently made for my friend, Danella.  All Danella specified was that Lillie loved the colour pink and that she is a proper girlie, girl.

I used this image, called Lacie from Mo's Digital Pencil, you can go there directly from here if you want to purchase her.  She's so cute, I just think she's adorable.  I coloured her with my Copic markers and some Prismacolor pencils.  I then mounted her on some scrap pink card stock and added some ribbon, adhesive pearls and a glittery number from my stash.  I then just typed up and printed a personalised birthday sentiment, which I also mounted on coloured card stock, before adhering to the front of the image.

I am entering her, for the first time, into the Fab n Funky Challenge for this week - theme is GIRLY, if you too would like to take part you can pop over to their blog here.

I hope you like her as much as I do and don't forget, if you really like her - she is available to purchase from the link above.

No comments: