Followers

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Paul Texting


One more quick card to add for Sunday that I have made for the newly found challenge blog, Sweet Stampin', their theme this week is MEN.

As a rule, I really don't like making male cards, so when a challenge is based on men as a theme - it REALLY is a challenge for me, which is why I like to take part, it's a good excuse to add a male card to my ever growing stash of girlie cards.

The Sweet Stampin' challenge for this week can be found here, if you would also like to take part.

For this card, I used a digital stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil. He is called 'Paul Texting' and you can purchase him here.

I coloured the printed image onto white card stock (sorry for the poor quality photo - my LED lighting in my shed is not a great photography tool) and coloured him with my Copic markers.  I then added highlights and shadow with my Prismacolor pencils, which I blended with Sansodor and a blending stump.

I tried to keep the card relatively simple by just adding some printed stars in the background and also added '18' using my Big Shot and numeric dies.

Hope you like it...
Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Absolutely fabulous! Love all the shading you did. Such a brilliant image. Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin' for our 'Men's Cards' challenge. Love what you did for it. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

An Occasional Genius said...

Hi Fae, So glad you found us at Sweet Stampin' and thanks for sharing this fab card. It's brilliant for a teen, nice & CAS! I always love men week because I can get so much inspiration! Hope to see you playing along again next week xx